THE CAESAR CENTER
Center for Advanced Environmental Science and Agricultural Research
Who we are
The CAESAR Center
To ensure natural resources for present and future generations and to empower the farming and fishing to produce enough and affordable food.
Protect, inform, gather data. Promote environmental quality and sustainability ensured. Use industry, artificial intelligence, risk reduction management, research. Assistance and communication. Collaborations.
To bridge the connection between BulSU, LGUs and other RDCs and agencies in the region and provide assistance to the community through information gathering and provision, service continuity plans, other equipment and innovations.
A technologically advanced and internationally competitive in innovative contributing to the communities its natural resources and biodiversity.
- Tackle the needs concerning natural resources and Biodiversity in Climate change.
- Gather and collaborate information from and to LGUs in Region III.
- Propose projects that will Provide assistance to other RDCs.
- Develop and innovate inventions that will create a good impact on the user and its environment.
- To create standard procedures in using equipment for communities.
- To develop products and services that can be commercialized and marketed in order to generate funds for the Center.
To develop training modules for machines and equipment.
The expected deliverables from BulSU CAESAR for Environmental Science and Agriculture include but not limited to outputs/researches on Knowledge Management, Technology Development, Product Development and Process Improvement. The following are the initial deliverables of the Center:
- Policy/Research Enhancement
- Product Development
- Community Development Program
- Viable demonstration projects
- Environmental Protection Measures
- Environmental and Agricultural Impact Assessment
- New Seed/Plant Varieties
- Environmental Hazard Mapping
- Agricultural Machinery Development