THE RECON CENTER
Center for Resiliency and Continuity
Who we are
The RECON Center
RECON FOR WHAT REASON?
READY and CONSERVE
Prepare the workers for possible disruption through advance planning and backup data that are essential for centers and the services it provides.
RESPOND and CONNECT
Assist during crisis and bridge the connection between the University, RDCs, and LGU.
RECOVERY and CONTINUITY
Regain protected data and provide continuity plans for a resilient and faster recovery of service during and after the disruption.
RESUME and CONCEIVE
Sustain and ensure that the services provided by the centers will goes on and create new and improved plans that can mitigate the disruptions a head.
SERVICES & FUTURE WORKS
Training and Equipping
- Seminar for Drone Assembly and Programming in the Year 2022.
- Service Continuity training for the University Faculty in the Year 2022.
- Training for first aid and rescues in coordination with LGUs.
Research and Innovations
- Intelligent Surveillance and Rescue Drones (Project ISR) in the year 2022.
- Military Tank Robot (Project TANGO) in year 2023 to aid rescues and military missions.
- Security Development for Research and Development Centers.
Plans and Guidelines
Service Continuity Operation, Planning and Execution (Gyro-SCOPE Project) in year 2022 and the following year. Consist of 11 sub projects base from different possible service disruptions.