Bulacan State University (BulSU) through the efforts of the Extension Services Office awarded as the First Prize Winner in the 2021 National Volunteer Month VolunTINIG: Volunteer’s March Song Translation Contest during the National Economic Development Agency (NEDA) Philippine National Volunteer … Read More
Extension Services Office
WHO WE ARE
We are a primordial institutional function
- To establish a programs projects and well-defined for Extension components: Planet, People, Prosperity, Partner- ship and Peace in engagement partnerships with innovative strategies.
- To improve the quality of life at the grassroots level
- To enhance and meet the targets in CHED, DBM, PASUC and other clientele
- To create a better world to live in among adopted marginalized beneficiaries nationwide and abroad through rele- vant research-based extension programs for socio-economic growth in the field of extension.
- To actively involved in the pursuit of community and social development to contribute to the empowerment of its beneficiaries, partners, colleges, branches, and campuses in responsive extension programs.
- To enhance relevant extension programs that will improve science and technology systems, processes, materials and products.
- To provide a dynamic and integrated development service in the target areas of the University through collaborative efforts of faculty, students, industries and community.
- To enhance capability to the University, Faculty, Staff and Students in the delivery of extension services.
- To strengthen the knowledge innovation, management system.
- To produce citizens who are equipped with vocational/ livelihood/ technical skills that ensure productivity.
EVENTS / PROGRAMS
Extension Services, Dr. Victor C. Ramos started its conceptualization in the year 2017 and now has come a long way and is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Same as last year, this year’s occasion was also held online dubbed as Digital Sambalaran Camp Project V with the theme, “Bagong Pananaw sa Hamon ng Pandemya”. … Read More
Bulacan State University established its own version of a community pantry for all Bulakenyos. Dubbed Hapag sa Bahay Kubo ni BulSU, it mainly offers various kinds of vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals promoting a healthy lifestyle for all. The pantry opened its doors to the public on April 26, 2021. … Read More